I’ve travelled more than 20,000 miles this summer. It’s been a lot of firsts for me. My first international trip, my first time traveling internationally by myself, and my first time meeting teens from around the world. So, after 10 airports, 8 cities, 6 airlines, 5 weeks, 1 Admirals Club, 1 airshow, and countless Foursquare checkins, I’ve decided that I absolutely can’t get enough of travel. I’m already planning next summer’s adventures, and they’re going to be even bigger and better than this summers.
- I flew BWI-JFK four times in four weeks on two different airlines.
- I flew transatlantic four times, also in four weeks, and also on two different airlines.
- I visited three different countries (if you don’t include the United States)
- I flew sixteen different segments during the 20,000 miles of travel.
- I flew five different airplane types including the Boeing 757, Boeing 737, Airbus A320, Embraer ERJ-145, and Canadair CRJ-200.